August 16, 2024

Tune In

Today is the day that I can share the card I made for my special project for New Hope Church and the ADM School District.  This project would have never gotten done this year without the help of my friend, Luetta, and my sister-in-law, Lori.


I thought I was picking an easy design . . . a couple of layers and a little coloring . . . no die-cutting or punching at all.  But anytime you make 375 of anything it takes a while.  Between the number of cards and the short time I had to get them done, combined with the fact that I don't work as quickly as I once did, it soon became evident that I would never get them done without making my body hurt everywhere.  Luetta and Lori quickly came to the rescue and helped me out.  Luetta finished stamping over 300 TV's and then they were off to Lori for the finishing of the coloring and assembling the majority of the cards.  I an never thank them enough for coming to my rescue. 



Not entirely sure what is on the agenda today . . . yesterday's trip to the Driver's License Bureau went very smoothly and turned out better than I could have hoped for!!  I may read the day away today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: