August 29, 2024

Every Day Greetings

Today's card is another of this week's Cards in the Mail.  I used an On-Line Exclusive stamp set . . . Everyday Greetings.  This stamp set will not show up in any printed catalog . . . it is only available through the Stampin' Up! website.


One of the great things about the photopolymer stamps is that you can place more than one of them on the block for stamping sentiments.  It sure does increase the versatility of the stamp set.



Today is the last of the Nivestym shots . . . for which I am very grateful for.  I don't think I am quite as achy as the last couple of times I have had to get a series of them . . . but I am also healthier than the last two times I got them.  Hoping for crafting time when I get home.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: