August 26, 2024

Scrapbooking Summer School Day 11

We have come to the end of my Scrapbooking Summer School pages unless I get busy today and get some more done!!  I have all kinds of layouts I have saved and pictures printed to actually get on pages!! 


I am sure this page was probably meant for a wedding spread with the sentiment "Beautiful Beginnings and Happily Ever Afters" but I decided that it would work for the photos I had of when the kids came home from Columbia . . . because after all that was certainly a beautiful beginning.


If you haven't checked out the designer series paper, Frames and Flowers, on page 29 of the Idea Book and Catalog you certainly need to.  I had totally overlooked this package!!  You get six sheets of patterned paper, one each of three double-sided designs and one each of three single-sided die-cut designs.  I have used many of the die-cut elements in the last three days in my scrapbook pages.  It opened up a whole new avenue for embellishmets.


I have certainly enjoyed this time of scrapbooking and looking back on the many memories!  Now I just need to decide how I am going to organize the pages and keep the albums!!



Today is going to be another hot one so staying inside and crafting and reading seems like a good thing to do again today.  Maybe I should start on organizing those scrapbooks!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: