Christmas in July

As hot as it has been, I know it is hard to think about Christmas, but that is exactly what Hanna and I have been doing lately. This is the card she designed to take to our swap on Saturday. Totally out of my comfort zone, but then she has a way of pushing me there and once I am there I kind of like it. There are a lot of details on this card that don't show up in the photo. We made our own background paper with the Stripes embossing folder and Old Olive ink and then also used the Northern Flurry embossing folder to get the snowflakes. The tree is one half of a 3.5" circle folded and sponged.



Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, First Edition DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Stripes and Norther Flurry Embossing Folders, Label Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Victoria Crochet Trim, 3/8" Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon


Don't forget today is the last day to order "Reason to Smile" for $5 with your $50 purchase. You don't want to miss it!!!

I finally got another set of shelves put together to hold the retired stamps I don't want to part with and a system for getting my ribbon under control......so today I am going to just generally put other stuff away in my stamping room. Maybe I will actually get a chance to just stamp!!!

No comments: