Off to Stamp All Day Again Today

Hanna and I are off to stamp all day again today. One of my fellow demonstrators, Susie Wood, has a downline and adoptee meeting about 4 times a year and today is one of those days. Susie is one of the demonstrators that we were at convention with and is so talented. I am very lucky to be an adoptee and be able to stamp with her.

Todays card is one I did at my New Catalog Open House. It uses Summer Starfruit, which on first glance, I hated....but it is growing on me.

Stamp Set: Blooming With Kindness
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Black Stazon, Comfort Cafe DSP
Accessories: Fancy Fan Textured Embossing Folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Sponges

I hope to have all kinds of great ideas to share with you after today. I always get so much inspiration from these meetings and it is so much fun catching up with everyone.

No comments: