Reason To Smile

Cooler weather and a little rain are "Reasons to Smile". So is this stamp set, which will no longer be available after tomorrow night. This exclusive limited time stamp set is $5 with a $50 order. Shoot me an email or give me a call and we will get yours ordered today.


Stamps: Reason To Smile, Friendly Phrases
Cardstock: Whisper White
Inks: Black Stazon, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Blender Pen, Old Olive Marker, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 1 and 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" 1/4" white stitched gros grain ribbon


Today I am off to try and tame the ribbon mess in my stamp room. For those of you who know me well, you know I am a ribbon-holic and love ribbons. Right now it tends to be all over the room and if something isn't done soon it will take over!!!

No comments: