Faux Patina Christmas Cheer

Stamp club met last night.  We always try to learn a new technique each month.  This has been good for me because it stretches my stamping as well.  There are some blogs I check out periodically and one of these is LeeAnn Greff's.  We have done shoebox swaps with her at convention for several years.  She had a technique on her blog called Faux Patina.  After some internet searching on how to do this I decided that it would be a great technique for stamp club.  I think all of the ladies really liked it . . .  if the oohs and ahhs were any indication.



Stamps: Christmas Messages
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Versamark
Accessories:   Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot,  Gold Embossing Powder,
Heat Tool,  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

Today is going to be a very busy day . . . I need to finish up my swaps for a stamp day tomorrow, finish picking up and cleaning from stamping at the house last weekend, pack and be ready to leave for Pella by about 1:00 because Hanna and I are going to see "Wicked" in Des  Moines tonight.

I guess I better get off the computer and get busy!!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: