Washi Tape Christmas Tree

Have I said lately how much I love washi tape!!!  Check out another one of the cards we made at Karen's Christmas card party on Saturday.  I stamped last week with some friends in Iowa City and one of the gals brought a card made with other washi tape, so I had to try one with Stampin' Up! tape.  I think it turned out pretty cute!!

Stamps:  Wishing You
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive, Silver  Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Woodgrain Embossing Folder,  Big Shot, Season of Style Washi Tape, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna's computer decided to start making funny noises over the weekend so this afternoon I am picking her up in Pella after she is done with school and we are making a run to the Apple store in Des Moines.  Who knows…we may even throw in a little shopping.  I know for sure one thing on the list will be Skinny Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks…..YUM!!!

Have a great day!

No comments: