Buffet Banner

I hope that all of you had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend.  I know that we did. One of the things that we always do this weekend is decorate for Christmas.  Hanna and I decided that we needed some new decorations and for her. . . Pinterest is always a source on inspiration.  She saw something similar to this banner and we decided we could certainly do that with our Stampin' Up! products and that it would make a nice compliment to the wreath I had made earlier.  



Supplies:  Canvas Creations, Early Espresso Ink, Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched  Edge Gros Grain Ribbon, Seasons of Style DSP

I really love the way the whole thing turned out!!

Today I will be getting ready for a craft show in Kalona on Saturday….have lots of little things to make between now and then.  Hope to get pictures takes and posted in a timely fashion.

Have a great day!!



No comments: