Snowflake Kindness

While browsing the other night I came across a card I thought would make a good thank you card for Christmas. Everyone Monday night will be making this beautiful snowflake card.  Changing out the greeting will be easy for those still wanting Christmas cards.  There is still time to let me know that you will be joining me.

Stamps:  Blooming With Kindness, Best of Snow
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink:  Night of Navy, Midnight Muse, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Squares Collection Framelits, Big Shot,
Versamark, Pewter Embossing Powder,   Heat Tool,  1/8" Silver Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to finishing bagging up supplies for tomorrow night and then I am off to Pella to help Hanna move home.  It is hard to believe that she is done with college and will be living at home this next semester as she substitute teaches!!

Have a great day!


No comments: