Joyful Christmas Wishes Gift Bag

Last Thursday (seems like ages ago with all that has happened . . . thank you Mr. Deer) stamp club members made this little gift bag, which would be great for a gift card or small goodies.  I think they turned out really neat.


Stamps:  Joyful Christmas
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Oval Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Muslin Bags,
Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread

Awaiting a call from the insurance adjustor to let me know if they are going to total my car or fix it. . . deer can be such a pain!!

While I am waiting I am again making multiple name banners for Hanna and her student teaching placement. At least I know I can't go anywhere since I don't have a car at the moment so I should get them done in no time!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: