Checking His List

Here is another great card that everyone attending Kellie's Christmas card class on Sunday will be making. I just love the old fashioned Santa and I know I have used him a LOT!!  Thanks, Becky Roberts for the inspiration.  

Stamps:  Santa's List, More Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Raspberry Ribble, Black Stazon, Raspberry Ripple Marker, Blushing Bride Marker
Accessories:  Circles Die #2, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch,  1 3/4" Circle Punch,
Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
Check out another of the craft projects that Hanna and I did this weekend . . . no stamping products used this time, however!!




I hope you all have a great day . . . I will be spending the second day getting ready for the weekend . . . Christmas in Kalona event.

Have a great day!

No comments: