Fun Christmas Wreath

Wow . . . did I come home with a lot of ideas yesterday from our day of stamping in Sigourney!!  Some of us also stayed a little later to make this Christmas wreath.  I had been wanting to try one and just hadn't sat down and made time to do it so this was the perfect opportunity.


I chose to use the Season Of Style DSP for my wreath because it will match my kitchen colors.  Some of the gals used the Winter Frost DSP and the blues were fantastic.  All it takes is DSP and a styrofoam wreath. Now I am trying to decide if I want a bow on it or not . . . what do you think??

I need to get busy and get my stuff ready for stamping at Godfather's tomorrow.  At least I know what cards we are making, which is pretty good since it is only Sunday morning and I have two days left to get things ready. 

I also have to run to Iowa City to get a new phone because on the way home yesterday evening my phone decided not to work!!  Hanna had decided to get a new iPhone and I was on the fence about whether I really need a new phone or not.  Guess this made my decision very easy.

Have a great day!

No comments: