Peace Dove

Today we have another one of the cards the ladies made over the weekend.  We decided that the blues and turquoises really made very pretty Christmas cards….even if the are non-traditional colors!!


Stamps:  Calm Christmas
Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Silver Encore Ink
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Frosted Finishes Embellishments
Imagine my delight when I opened my laptop this morning and saw that they were continuing the weekly deals . . . at least for a while.  There are some great products on sale this week!!! 





It looks cold and rainy out today so I think I will just stay home and stamp the day away . . . I have several projects that I need to get done before the weekend…so I am thankful for the day at home to get them done.  

Have a great day!!

No comments: