Be A Big Shot Night

Tonight is the "Be A Bigshot" FREE stamp night at Godfather's Pizza in Iowa City. Be sure and stop by and see all of the things this amazing machine can do and receive 10% off any Big Shot products in the catalog or mini catalog, including the Big Shot itself!!!



This is another card picture that I took at convention. I don't have this set, but it is on my wish list. It makes some pretty cute Halloween cards, but can be used for many other things as well. Sorry for the fuzzy picture.


Stamps: Bootiful Occasions
Cardstock: Gumball Breen, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Back Stazon, Tangerine Tango, Variety of Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Spider Web embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents framelits, Big Shot, Scallop Border punch, Gold Brads


Well, I am off to work in my classroom today, before the Bigshot class tonight. See you there!!

No comments: