My Stamp Room and Blue Ribbon Card

Sorry for the late post today..........I had to go to the dentist first thing this morning..........NOT my favorite thing in the world!!! Sorry to any folks that work in the dental field!!

Our card today comes from one I got as a convention swap.



Stamps: Blue Ribbon
Cardstock: Island Indigo, real Red, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stripes embossing Folder, Big Shot


It is really nice to have things cleaned up and put away so I can enjoy working in my room without having to constantly be looking for something. As you can see I have a nice window with very bright sunlight right in front of my drafting table.


Everything else in my room either came from a garage sale or was built a long time ago when this was a sewing room. All it took was some paint to make it all look coordinated and the ambition to do it....which I have my daughter and sister-in-law to thank for. Without them, it would still be a jumbled mess!!!





Today's project is to make a small photo album that Hanna can use as a wedding present. She took a friend's engagement pictures and we thought it would be nice to make an album from them. Look for pictures tomorrow!!

No comments: