Field Flowers

Today's card comes from one I took a photo of when we were touring the home office in Riverton. Field Flowers is another one of my favorite stamp sets in the catalog.


Stamps: Field Flowers, Friendly Phrases
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Raspeberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: 3/8" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch


Hanna and I had a great time at the fair yesterday and working in the Central Booth. Let me tell you, the fair is a great place to people watch. We saw ALL kinds of things!!!!

Today we are off to spend the day in my classroom again getting ready for a new school year. I start back on Monday in earnest with some Science workshops. Summer has been great, but it is time to get back into a scheduled routine!!

Don't forget about stamp class on Monday night. Shoot me an email if you would like to come!! See you there!!

No comments: