Live in the Sunshine

Today's card is one we did at stamp camp a while back. Inlaid embossing is one of my favorite techniques and I absolutely love this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson. I love the look with just about any of our embossing folders.

Stamps: Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot, 1 3/4" circle punch, Blossom Petals Builder punch, Gold Brads, 1/16" circle handheld punch

My stamp room is clean.....I actually got to vacuum the floor!!! That means that now I get to STAMP!!! Yeah!!!!!!! I will post some pictures of it tomorrow.

Don't forget the "So You Want to be a Big Shot" free class on Monday evening!!! You will be amazed at what all this wonderful tool can do!!!



No comments: