Frightening Feline


He doesn't look all that frightening, does he?? This Halloween card was designed by a demonstrator friend, Marguerite, from North Dakota. It is one of the cards we made in our shoebox swap one night at convention.

Stamps: Frightening Feline
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaring Bone DSP
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Label Collection Framelits, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels

You only have a couple of weeks left if you would like to earn this wonderful printer's tray and all of the suplies to make it. Join my Stampin' Team and get not only a discount on stamping supplies and this great project, but access to many other great ideas and inspiration. Call or email today.



I am off for my last day of unstructured work in my classroom. Hanna and I are putting all of the finishing details into the room decor this morning. I will post a picture tomorrow and you can see where we have used a lot of our creativeness in making a warm learning environment. Happy Stamping today!!

No comments: