Gorgeous Grunge Thank You

Gorgeous Grunge is one of the stamp sets we received for attending convention.  At first, I wasn't too excited about it but after looking at the display boards using this set, I think it will be getting a workout.  This is another one of the cards I saw there that I had to come home and try.


Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Lots of Thanks
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Candy Dots Subtles

Yesterday was spent working on my niece's wedding invitations.  I think they are all designed....just waiting her final approval before I start mass production.  I will post pictures when I have them all done.

John is fishing today with a friend so I think I am spending the day in my stamp room....I will make myself clean and straighten up for a couple of hours and then the rest of the day is mine to stamp the day away!!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: