Live the Life That You've Imagined

As I sit on my front porch in my glider, typing this post I am definitely living the life I've imagined.  It is hard for me to believe that I am not getting my classroom ready for another year.  Like I said the other day, usually when I come home from stamping convention, I have to switch gears and get ready for school.  This year I have been busy planning new classes and stamping events.  One of them I am most excited about is a 30 card Christmas card class.  Stay tuned for al of the details.

This is one of the cards Hanna and I got in a card swap. I love the color combination and Flower Shop and the coordinating punch were on my order I placed as soon as I got home.

Stamps:  Flower Shop, really Good Greetings
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush
Accessories:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Boho Blossom Punch, Pansy Punch, Large Rhinestone Jewels, Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffle Stretched Trim, 1/8" Mini Brads

One of the things I have wanted to do since summer started is to get my back patio cleaned up and used as a patio rather than a storage area.  The end is in sight. John and I went to Iowa City last night to pick out new patio furniture and will be going back today or tomorrow to pick it up.  Now that I have time to enjoy it, I plan to spend as much time outdoors as I can....especially since the weather has been so nice.

Have a great day!!