Watercolor (Sort Of) Background

Today's card is another one that everybody got to make Monday night at stamp class.  This card uses watercolor paper and reinkers.  Watercoloring is one thing I tend to shy away from.....maybe because I live with a watercolor artist.....but I thought I would give this a try.  It is actually very easy to do with the aqua painters.



Stamps:  Gifts of Kindness
Cardstock:  Calypso coral, Basic black, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Watercolor Paper, Aquapainters, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, and Crumb Cake Reinkers

Today will be spent assembling one of my swaps for convention.  I got everything cut and stamped yesterday...now just need to put them together.

I will also be coming up with an idea for 30 kids to make tomorrow at the Wellman Library as part of their summer reading program.  I am thinking some kind of bookmark or something.  Hopefully I will have that to show you tomorrow.

Have a great day!

No comments: