Hello

Backyard Basics is one of those stamp sets that Hanna wanted as soon as she saw it.  She swapped for many cards using that set.  Here is one of them she received and that we made last night at Godfather's Pizza.

Stamps:  Backyard Basics, Lacy and Lovely
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Black Stazon, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  Blender Pens, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Punch


I am way excited after coming home from convention!!!  I have always been this way after coming home, but school was always just around the corner and my focus had to switch to school.  Not so this year......I want to try and make a go of my stamping business and have set myself a few goals.  With this in mind I am changing up some things and am going to be trying a lot of new things.  One of my goals is to try and go to Leadership in January.......now to try and figure out how to get there.  Stay tuned!! 

No comments: