Rose Colored Glasses....Again

As soon as I saw this card on the display boards, I knew I wanted to make a bunch of them as welcome back to school cards for the staff at WT.  They are certainly a humorous take on the rose colored glasses theme.  If I want to get them done, I probably should start this week.  The stamp is one of the single stamps that is only available thru the end of the month...the same with the sale on the Designer Series Paper.


Stamps:  Spectacular (Single stamp available until July 31st)
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Real red
Accessories:  Black Ribbon

My niece loved the wedding invitations so that will be my first priority this week.....I plan on delivering them on Thursday.  Pictures will follow as soon as she sends them out.  I am pretty pleased with the way they turned out.

We met another couple for supper lat night and planned a fishing/shopping trip to the Minneapolis area for September. Wow....it is sure nice to be able to just pick up and go if you want to!!!   My take on the rose colored glasses!!!

No comments: