Home!!

Home.......I had an absolutely wonderful time at convention with 5,800 of my closest friends!! Seriously, though...it was a blast.  I learned so many things and came home with so many new ideas that I want to try!!! We actually had such a good time that we already made our hotel reservations for convention next year!!!


Hanna and I  were privledged enough to get to room with one of the demonstrator presenters-----Susie Wood.  She had an awesome presentation about building a thriving business.  I have learned so much from her!!  We are actually sidelines in the stamping world, but she has adopted me into her group.  Thank you Susie!!!

There were several all attendee prize patrols, where everyone received prizes.  I came home with 6 or 7 new stamp sets, the bow die cut that will be in the new Holiday catalog, and several other accessories.  This card is one I received in a swap and is made from one of the stamp sets I received......Yippee Skippee.  It is one we will be making at card class tonight.

Stamps:  Yippee Skippee
Cardstock:  Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Epic Day DSP
Ink:  Yippee Skippee
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder,
Big Shot, Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be spent cutting cardstock and getting ready for tonight!!



No comments: