July 18, 2014

Are you ready for a sneak peak of a product from the Holiday mini catalog? Last night, Hanna and I and several others in our group attended an evening class where we had the opportunity to use the Simply Created Card Kit Watercolor Winter.  This kit is designed to make 20 cards . . . 5 of 4 different designs.  One of the challenges last night was to create an original card with the components of the kit.  My card is the snow day card, and Hanna's is the Silent Night card.





Hard at work on our masterpieces!!





We had a great first day of convention.  It started with a general session where we got to see the Holiday Mini catalog and let me tell you . . . my wish list for this catalog is two miles long!!!   Hanna and I took the time this afternoon to look at the display boards, check out the Paper Pumkin Booth, and to get our picture taken at one of the photo op booths.



Today we will start with another general session and then have the opportunity to stamp some make and takes.  I will try to post some of them tomorrow.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: