July 6, 2014

A week or so ago I shared a card we made at stamp class that was very similar to this one.  One of my stampers wanted to make a birthday card and loved the Age Awareness stamp set so we fiddled around to make things fit and this is what we came up with.    I think it turned out pretty cool!!  The original card is here.



Stamps:  Work of Art, Age Awareness, Papillon Potpourri
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
 Ink:  Memento Black Ink:  Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Banner Framelits, Big Shot,
 Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities,
Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July.  I know that we did.  Today I am going to be kept quite busy getting things cut and ready for stamp class Monday night.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: