July 20, 2014

The last day of convention was just as jam-packed as we expected it to be.  I am anxious to get home and start implementing and sharing all that I have learned.  

Here is one of the swap cards Hanna and I made for the card swap last night.



Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Oh My Goodies, Chalk Talk
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  Finishing Touches Edgelits, Oval Collections Framelits, 
Chalk Talk Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Banner Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin Dimensionals


In January I celebrated my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!.  I was lucky enough to walk across the stage and go in to the recognition room.








We came back to the hotel last night and had a pizza party, card swap, and lively Bunco game.




Today we are going to the Conference Center on Temple Square to listen to the  Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: