July 30, 2014

Here is yet another card from the display boards at convention.  You cannot believe show many samples there are and how much inspiration you can get from going to convention.  I thought I would go once and that would be enough but now I feel like I am really missing something if I am not there.


Stamps:  Bravo
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Ink:  Sahara Sand, White Craft Ink
Accessories:  Tea Lace Doilies, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

We are having a great time . . .eating lots of seafood and spending a lot of time by the ocean.



My dream home on the ocean . . . but only in the summer months!!


This area seems to be Art Gallery heaven so we have taken in several of those as well. 




Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: