Blendabilities Available Today

This butterfly card is one we made last week at stamp class and uses the new Blendabilities which are available starting today.  I love the way they color and shade.  And you can use them to color rhinestones and pearls!!  I am looking forward to using them a lot more!!


Stamps:  Work Of Art, Papillon Potpourri
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Black Ink:  Daffodil delight
Accessories:  Banner Framelits, Big Shot,
 Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities,
Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots

I hope everybody survived the rain yesterday and didn't have a lot of flooding. Our rain gage had almost 4 inches in it from just the afternoon---from about 2:30-6:00.  I haven't checked the overnight rainfall yet, but I am sure there is quite a bit more in the gage.

But. . . 
Everday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: