Celebrate

Paper Pumpkin Kits are good not only for the projects that they are designed for, but also for other projects as well.  I did a google search for other ideas and came up with several.  This card was made with bits and pieces of the Pinwheel Kit that were left on my stamping table.  I have one more card tomorrow to share that is also made with left over pieces.  



Stamps:  June Paper Pumpkin 
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White,
June Paper Pumpkin DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  Hexagon Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels

The only item on the agenda for today is to finish going through retired product in preparation for my garage sale next week.  I will have so much room in my stamping room when I get the garage sale stuff out of there and also when we move Hanna and her crafting stuff goes to her apartment. WOW!!!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: