Pinwheel Wreath

After looking at my banner and pinwheels on my buffet for a while yesterday, I decided that it needed something more, so made a wreath with pinwheels that I had left over.  It was really easy to make.  I started with a styrofoam wreath and wrapped it with burlap ribbon and then just proceeded to pin the pinwheels around the whole thing.  I took some of the straws that were in the kit, flattened them and then wrapped them around a pencil so that they would curl.  The little "celebrate" banners were also part of the kit.  I think this has to be my favorite Paper Pumpkin kit of all time!!










After I finished the wreath I used some of the other left over pieces to make some cards.  I will post those later this week.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!