I Love the New In-Colors

Today I am lucky enough to get to spend the day stamping with some great people.  My demonstrator friend, Susie, has very graciously adopted me into her group.  She is a wonderful inspiration.

This is one of the cards that I am taking for one of our swaps.  It is also one of the cards everybody made last week at stamp night.

Stamps:  Petite Petals, Something To Say
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, 
Mossy Meadow, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

It has been very quiet around here lately.  Hanna has been counseling at a summer camp, so the activity level in our house has certainly gone down.  I guess I had better get used to it since she will be moving to the Des Moines area the middle of July.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this card and the colors.