Hello There

The more I work with the new In Colors, the more I am really loving them.  I found this one as I was going through the web last week when I was in Missouri.  I really liked the ombre effect and it works so well in a variety of colors.  This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week will be making.


Stamps:  Work of Art, Hello There
Cardstock:  Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Ink:  Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  3/8" Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin Ribbon

This weekend we celebrated the life of a very close friend…in fact he was best man at our wedding 25 years ago.  In visiting with people it was brought home to me again (even though I already know this) how important relationships and friendships are.  And how things that you say and conversations you have with people really do make a difference and can have a great impact on them.

Every day is truly a gift….make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: