Flower Pot Thank You

This is one of the cards that we made on Saturday at our shoebox swap.   I wish I knew who to give credit to, but I don't know or remember who brought this one.  I love the color combination . . . it is so bright and cheery.



Stamps:  Something To Say
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP
Ink:  Memento Black Ink, Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities
Accessories:  Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Scallop Edge Border Punch, 3/8" Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


This week will be spent in southern Missouri reading and relaxing while John is fishing with his brother.  I do have some stamping things packed so that I can work on my convention swaps.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: