Oh, Happy Day

When I first saw the new In-Colors I was not all that impressed.  However, after having them in my hot little fist and playing with them for a while, I think I am really going to love them.  They coordinate so we with our other colors and actually really work well together, too.  This is one of the cards that everybody made last night at Godfather's Pizza.

Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Cardstock:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Moonlight DSP Stack
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey Marker
Accessories:  Starburst Framelits, Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot,
3/8" Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

My family and I have been frequenting flea markets quite a bit lately and I have picked up some real gems for my stamping room.  Last Sunday I got this sweet former tool cabinet that had been cleaned up and is great for storing a ton of my stamping supplies.  I though about painting over the gray paint and then decided I liked it the way it was.   The green cabinet that is on top of it was something I picked up when my daughters and I went on a road trip to different antique stores and flea markets in central Iowa a month or so ago.  It now hold all of my current ribbon spools and embellishments.


Although I love going to the flea markets, I think I have bought all the fleas I need or my room can hold for a while!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: