Whisper White/Very Vanilla!!!!

If you have stamped with me for any length of time you know that I never put Whisper White and Very Vanilla together, despite Hanna's best efforts to change that.  Wait till she see this card…..she will be very surprised.  After the reception it got at stamp night on Monday, I will have to try it more often.





Stamps:  Blended Bloom, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Very Vanilla, White Cardstock Vellum
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Banner Framelits, 
Big Shot, White Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Simply Scored, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be spent getting my swaps ready for Saturday and a stamping day I am attending with some friends.   The ideas are worked out in my head, they just have to be made.  

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: