Blended Blooms

Have you ever had parts and pieces of cards sitting around on your stamping table from unrelated cards and all of a sudden they come together in a totally new card?  That is what happened with this card.  I have had the black base with the Rich Razzleberry layer sitting on my shelf like forever.  Tonight while working with the flower from Blended Bloom, I decided to try coloring it with the new Blendabilitiy markers that will be available at a later date.  I am really kind of pleased with the way it turned out.



Stamps:  Blended Bloom, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Cardstock Vellum
Ink:  Versamark, Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, 
Daffodil delight Blendabilities
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, heat Tool, Lace Doily, 
White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals

This afternoon John and I will be going to Mount Pleasant to visit the family of a dear friend that passed away on Wednesday.  Lennis and his wife stood up with John and I when we got married.

Remember …

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: