July 8, 2014

We had a large group of stampers last night and I believe everyone had a good time.  Here is another one of the cards that everyone got to make.  I love this Flowerpot Designer Series Paper, and it is even better since it is on sale this month.  I also love this stamp from the set Oh My Goodies.  I am a sucker for all of these types of quote stamps and my stamp shelves show it, too!!



Stamps:  Oh My Goodies
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Hello Honey, Whisper White (for the inside), 
Flowerpot DSP
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tea Lace Doilies, 
Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals


Hanna made a lot of progress on her packing yesterday and I would say she is about 40% packed.  The great news is that her fantail goldfish, named Vera, found a new home.  Thanks Nancy for giving Vera a happy new home.  Today is doctor day, so as soon as I am done posting this we are headed to Iowa City so she can get her physical for teaching.  We may run a few errands while we are there as well.  Then it is home to pack some more!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!






No comments: