December 14, 2016

1300 Die Cut Pieces

Where have I been lately??  I think crazy for one!!   I have been die cutting 1300 small pieces to make this beautiful pine cone embellishment for 130 custom Christmas cards.




Check out this pile of pine cones ready to be adhered to the card.


Besides all of the die cutting each card had a Merry Medley copper embossed layer.


This was a super labor intensive card, but turned out oh so pretty.  I believe I got the original card in a swap at some point this fall, but since my memory is a little fuzzy these days I have no idea from whom or even where I got it.


Stamps:  Merry Medley
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Copper Foil
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am still feeling very blessed that the lymphoma is in compete remission, but the last two weeks have been anything but smooth sailing.  I ended up in the ER on Saturday with dehydration, vertigo, and extremely low white counts. After two bags of fluids and a bunch of tests, they were going to keep me until I promised them that I would stay at home and wear a mask if I left the house, which I have not since I am still not feeling that well.  I had to go back to the doctor yesterday for labs and they have not improved at all so there was talk of hospitalization again, until I once again promised not to leave the house unless it was for an appointment.  Now I am on three different antibiotics because I have no immune system.  I have to go back again on Friday to see where my counts are.  I am hoping they have improved because I am not sure what the next steps are if they have not.  

I am hoping the antibiotics start to make me feel a little bit better because I have all these new stamps that I want to play with and just have no energy to even go to my stamp room.

    
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: