December 1, 2016

Christmas Pines

Here is another awesome swap card from my friend that lives in New York, Rory.  This card fits my feelings perfectly which I will explain below.



I always love the way Rory puts different stamp sets and things together that I would never ever think of!!



Tuesday I posted as I was waiting to see the doctor for my PET scan results and to receive my chemo for the day.  Hence the Christmas blessings . . . my PET scan shows the lymphoma is in complete remission . . . words I did not expect to hear out of my doctor's mouth quite this soon.  I knew it would happen, but not after just four rounds of chemo.  So after the chemo on Tuesday, I have only one more round the week before Christmas and then another PET scan the end of January.  If that still shows total remission, I will just be monitored very closely, but life should get back to a more normal status.  Definitely a Christmas Blessing!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: