November 29, 2016

Merriest Wishes

Okay . . . . okay . . . . I was tireder than I thought!!  The last couple of days I have done nothing but rest!!



 It is a good thing I had several swap cards on hand because there has been  no stamping for me.  Thanks, Dawn for this awesome Christmas card!!



This card uses all of the same supplies that the card I posted here does!!


Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Accessories: Merry Tags Framelit Dies, 
Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Gold Thread

Today is chemo day so I am at the hospital bright and early for my all day appointments.  I brought lots of stuff with me to do , but if it is like the last several days I will probably read and nap!!  I have read more books in the last couple of months that I have read in the last couple of years!!  Good thing I like to read!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: