November 12, 2016

Jar of Love

After our Door County trip I just had to order the Jar of Love stamp set and framelits.  So far I have only used it for nugget treat holders, so when I swapped in Madison, I was on the lookout for other ideas for these.



This was one of them I came home with and I love it!!


Stamps: Jar of Love, Playful Backgrounds
Cardstock: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Night Of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Night Of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Everyday Jar Framelits, 
Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1" Circle Punch, 7/8" Circle Punch, Night Of Navy Solid Baker's Twine, 
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time you read this Julie and I should be well on our way to Aurora, Illinois to the outlet mall that is up there.  My leg is feeling much better and I hope it holds out today.  This will be the first long shopping trip since the extra tiredness has set in so we shall see how it goes.  We had planned this trip back for August and it was postponed so we decided now was the time before the snow starts to fly.  We have been there before and I know there are several benches spread around so I can always sit and rest if need be.  No grass is going to grow under my feet!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: