November 7, 2016

Frosted Medallions

One of the best parts about going to a stamping event is the swaps that you receive while you are there.  This is one of them I got this weekend.


I have this set but it has yet to see any ink.  That might have to change sometime here in the very near future.



Stamps: Frosted Medallion
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Suede
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Today is going to be another day of rest, I think.  I was up with the chickens . . . . maybe even before the chickens this morning.  I hate this time change.  Just when I get so I can sleep in a little bit, the time changes.  Oh well . . . . there are worse things than taking a nap mid afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: