November 26, 2016

Greeting From Santa

Once again here is a swap card that I have received this fall.  While not using traditional Christmas colors, the blue and white is perfect for this Santa.



This stamp and framelit set reminds me so much of my mom because she had a sweatshirt that she wore a lot at Christmas time with a Santa on it and the words naughty or nice with a question mark!!


Stamps: Greetings From Santa
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories:  Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
1 3/4" Circle Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots



After a quick trip to a local vendor fair, Hanna is on her way home to take a couple of sessions of family photos this afternoon.  I am enjoying sitting in my living room looking at all of my Christmas decorations and watching football. I think today and maybe tomorrow are going to be days of rest before this next week begins.  I have throughly enjoyed being out and about the last several days, but also know enough not to overdo!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: