November 10, 2016

 Sweet Cupcake

I love this Sweet Cupcake card that was one of the swaps I received in Madison.  This multi-step photopolymer stamp looks very difficult to do at first glance but is actually very easy to line up!!



I love the colors this stamper used for the cupcake.  Unfortunately she did not include her name so I cannot give her credit!!


Stamps: Sweet Cupcake, Tin of Cards
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, 
Designer Series Paper: Petals and Paisley Specialty Paper
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, 
Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door for my second chemo treatment of the week.  Luckily this one does not take as long and then I am home to my recliner for the rest of the day to rest my leg and keep pressure on my back from the spinal injection.  All of this sounds like a lot, but in the big scheme of things it is really very minor.

We had a wonderful surprise yesterday afternoon. The fifth grade teachers from the elementary school, who both John and I worked with knocked on the door and asked if it would be all right if they brought some kids over today to rake our leaves.  The class is working on community service and thought of us when brainstorming things they could do.  How awesome is that!!  So not only do we come home to a clean house after chemo (today is the day it gets cleaned) but also to a clean yard!!  Life is good!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: