November 6, 2016

 My Hero

Before you think I have totally lost my mind and skipped Thanksgiving and Christmas, let me say that this was my swap for the Madison On Stage Local event.  I wanted to use a stamp set that was in the Big Idea Book and Catalog and wanted to try and stay away from Christmas and products that would be retiring at the end of December so decided to go with Valentines Day.



You probably recognize this layout from a card I posted here that came from Freshly Made Sketches.



Stamps: My Hero
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 
Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We had an awesome time in Madison.  We got home late last night after a long day of stamping inspiration.  This was what awaited us at our table when we arrived yesterday morning.  While I can't share any product or things made with the new product that will be in the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs yet . . . . let me just say that it will be worth the wait!!!!


Friday evening Susie and one of our other roommates attended a supper put on by Stampin' Up! for those in leadership positions with many in their downlines.  The rest of us ventured out for supper and then what do you think we did??


Stamped in the lobby of the hotel of course!!  Susie had graciously provided a project for us to do while she was gone. I hope to share it tomorrow or the next day.

I was thrilled to be able to attend this event!!  I do think I will be resting for the next couple of days however!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: