November 16, 2016

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs Sneak Peak

Are you ready for a sneak peak at some new products??  This is one of the make and takes that we made in Madison a couple of weekends ago!!



Since I love to color and always have this new Designer Series Paper in the Sale-a-Bration catalog is right up my alley.  Ane we have new watercolor pencils to help with that coloring!!


Stamps:  Dragonfly Dreams (new)
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Inside the Lines (new . . . Sale-a-bration product)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils (new), Blender Pens, 
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

Amazing what a day of rest and a good night's sleep can do.  After Tired Tuesday I am ready for Welcome Wednesday where I feel relatively like my old self.  Today I have an appointment and then plan to head to Iowa City and meet some friends for lunch and to deliver several stamping orders.  I also am planning on ordering our traditional Thanksgiving dinner and let Hy-Vee do the cooking and the work so I can focus on enjoying time with the family!!  Life is good!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: