November 25, 2016

Oh, What Fun!


There has not been much stamping in my days the last little while.  I know I got this card in a swap somewhere, but I have no idea where or who to give credit to!!




This card would be another one that would be very easy to mass produce many of them if you wanted to choose it for you Christmas cards!!


Stamps: Oh What Fun!
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Delicate Ornament Thinlits, Big Shot, Gold Thread



Since Hanna got home on Wednesday morning we have been on the go!!  She indulged my need to be out and about last night for early Black Friday shopping and then again this morning for a little more shopping.  We came home and then decorated the house and our now watching  the Hawkeyes!!  It has been an awesome few days and  I can go into chemo week refreshed and rejuvenated from the Thanksgiving break!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: