November 8, 2016

Seasonal Bells

Check out another one of the swap cards I received while in Madison!!  I love the bells and the shiny silver paper.


Wouldn't this make an awesome wedding card in the bride and groom's specific colors???  And of course using the wedding sentiment that is in this set!!



Stamps: Seasonal Bells
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Silver Foil, Whisper White, 
Designer Series Paper: Irresistible Floral
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Bell Punch, Sponge Brayer, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Today is chemo day which I am receiving as I type.  I got a late start today with my chemo as I had to have an ultrasound because I have developed a blood clot in my right leg.  Not totally uncommon and I am so glad that it is something that will go away with treatment and not just a side effect of chemo that I have to put up with for the duration of my treatment.  My doctor said that clinically I am doing far better than he ever thought I would . . . . other than being tired, I have had no other side effects.  He said that is quite unusual, but I will take it!!  I am still on target to finish my treatment the week before Christmas!!  Totally great Christmas present!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: